Dr. Behnam Bozorgnia, MD
Behnam Bozorgnia MD is board-certified in both cardiovascular disease and Advanced Heart Failure and Transplant. He serves as the Director of the Cardiology Fellowship and Advanced Heart Failure Program. Dr. Bozorgnia is also the Medical Director of Mechanical Circulatory Support at Einstein Medical Center. His recent publications and research focus on the area of heart failure.
- Aetna Better Health
- Einstein Cardiology Associates
- Cardiovascular Disease (Internal Medicine)
Education and training
- Medical School - Temple University, Doctor of Medicine
- Drexel University (Internship)
- Drexel University (Residency)
- Temple University Hospital, Fellowship in Cardiovascular Disease
- Dr. Bozorgnia is certified in advanced heart failure and transplant cardiology by the American Board of Internal Medicine.
Awards and publications
- Dr. Bozorgnia is the director of the Cardiology Fellowship and Advanced Heart Failure Program.
- Dr. Bozorgnia is the Medical Director of Mechanical Circulatory Support at Einstein Medical Center.
See you again
Einstein Cardiology Associates
Einstein Healthcare Network
1200 W Tabor Rd, Tabor Medical Building - Moss, 3rd Floor
Philadelphia, PA 19141
All reviews have been submitted by patients after seeing the provider. For more information, check out our Patient Knowledge Base.
He was very courteous answered all my questions made recommendations and suggestions that I will follow up on.
Less than 3 months ago