About Dr. Sadia Mufti
**Please note that our Pediatricians only see New Patients from the ages 0-17. Our Providers see Established Patients up to the age of 21.** Sadia Mufti, MD, FAAP is a board-certified pediatrician and a Fellow of the American Academy of Pediatrics. She is a member of the American Academy of Pediatrics and a past recipient of Sydney Borowsky Comprehensive Physician Award. Dr. Mufti is a graduate of Dow Medical College in Karachi, Pakistan. She completed her internship and residency in pediatrics at Einstein Medical Center. Dr. Mufti is also fluent in Urdu, Sindhi and Hindi.
- Aetna Better Health
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
- American Board of Pediatrics
Education and training
- Medical School - Dow Medical College, Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery
- Einstein Medical Center Philadelphia, Internship in Pediatrics
- Einstein Medical Center Philadelphia, Residency in Pediatrics
- American Academy of Pediatrics
Awards and publications
- Sydney Borowsky Comprehensive Physician Award
Dr. Sadia Mufti's office location
Einstein Holland Pediatrics
Einstein Healthcare Network
295 Buck Rd, Whispering Woods Shopping Center, Suite 106
Southampton, PA 18966
Patient reviews for Dr. Sadia Mufti
My visit went very well. I had a really good experience. Dr. Mufti was very sweet and caring.
Dr. Mufti was fantastic. Extremely sweet and informative. Excellent engagement with my son.
Dr. Mufti is a terrific doctor. So compassionate and always takes time with us.
Dr. Mufti was wonderful, as always.
Love Dr. Mufti!
Dr. Mufti was wonderful. She always takes the time to answer any questions or concerns we may have. She also encourages our kids which makes them feel great about themselves.