Dr. Samuel M. Puleo, MD
Orthopedic Surgeon, Adult Reconstructive Orthopedic Surgeon
Samuel Puleo, MD is board-certified in orthopedics and specializes in joint replacement and general orthopedics. Dr. Puleo is a Diplomate with the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Adult Reconstructive Orthopedic Surgeon
- Aetna Better Health
- Einstein Orthopedic Specialists
- Einstein Medical Center Montgomery
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
Education and training
- Medical School - Thomas Jefferson University, Doctor of Medicine
- Bryn Mawr Hospital (Internship)
- Drexel University, Residency in Orthopedic Surgery
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Pennsylvania Orthopaedic Society
- Philadelphia County Medical Society
- Eastern Orthopaedic Association
- Pennsylvania Medical Society
See you again
Einstein Orthopedic Specialists
Einstein Healthcare Network
170 W Germantown Pike, Suite C-1
East Norriton, PA 19401
All reviews have been submitted by patients after seeing the provider. For more information, check out our Patient Knowledge Base.
Less than 6 months ago
DR. Puleo was very thorough in his examination. He explained in detail the reason for my issues, and options of treatment.
December 3, 2018
•Joseph V., verified patient
I always receive excellent treatment at Dr. Puleo’s office. I highly recommend him.
October 4, 2018
•Sandra P., verified patient
I wouldn’t go anywhere else. Dr. Puleo is an excellent orthpaedic surgeon. I trust him implicitly.
October 4, 2018
•Anthony P., verified patient
Less than 1 year ago