Dr. Samuel M. Puleo, MD
Orthopedic Surgeon, Adult Reconstructive Orthopedic Surgeon
Samuel Puleo, MD is board-certified in orthopedics and specializes in joint replacement and general orthopedics. Dr. Puleo is a Diplomate with the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Adult Reconstructive Orthopedic Surgeon
- Aetna Better Health
- Einstein Orthopedic Specialists
- Einstein Medical Center Montgomery
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
Education and training
- Medical School - Thomas Jefferson University, Doctor of Medicine
- Bryn Mawr Hospital (Internship)
- Drexel University, Residency in Orthopedic Surgery
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Pennsylvania Orthopaedic Society
- Philadelphia County Medical Society
- Eastern Orthopaedic Association
- Pennsylvania Medical Society
See you again
Einstein Orthopedic Specialists
Einstein Healthcare Network
170 W Germantown Pike, Suite C-1
East Norriton, PA 19401
All reviews have been submitted by patients after seeing the provider. For more information, check out our Patient Knowledge Base.
DR. Puleo was very thorough in his examination. He explained in detail the reason for my issues, and options of treatment.
December 3, 2018
•Joseph V., verified patient
I always receive excellent treatment at Dr. Puleo’s office. I highly recommend him.
October 4, 2018
•Sandra P., verified patient
I wouldn’t go anywhere else. Dr. Puleo is an excellent orthpaedic surgeon. I trust him implicitly.
October 4, 2018
•Anthony P., verified patient
Less than 3 months ago